I spent a solid year investing in myself. I spent a whole lotta time and money on mentorship programs, workshops, online courses, etc. You name it, I did it.
I also spent that same year investing in different programs, paid advertisement routes, presets.
The theme ^^ I spent a lot of money. MOST of it was worth it, but I was a little trigger happy on the spending and as a result I learned a lot of lessons good and bad : ).
Also, something that has been lacking for me in other mentorship programs, was that the people offering them were crazy famous. And there are a lot of things that they just can't relate on or forget how they struggled with. Overtime (I am already experiencing this) things become so second nature to us that it becomes hard for us to remember or understand the problems newer photographers are facing.
SO... I honestly see myself as a perfect first step in your journey. An affordable way to learn the building blocks you need to learn and grow even more! I am an open book and anything that you have questions on (examples to the right!) I am down to talk through.
- How to use your camera. I can help you understand the technical side of how to use your DSLR. Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance, Double Exposure, etc.
- How to use Lightroom efficiently and how to create your OWN presets. Hopefully this will save you some money... ; ).
- Which programs I use in my workflow, and which ones I do NOT use and why.
- How I work on staying creative and not blending in with the rest of the amazing photographers out there.
- Understanding the value of different lenses and camera bodies.
- How I use social media.
- How I try to create brand awareness.
- How to improve your Client experience.
- Website review.
- Pricing review.
- Recommendations on other workshops and mentorship programs that influenced me an INCREDIBLE way.
So what now?!
I offer two different types of mentorship sessions, but if you have any questions about how these work please don't hesitate to reach out! xoxo
Skype/In Person 1:1
I recommend 2 hours but we can work with 1 !
In Person + Shoot
2 hours of face to face time
1 hour of shooting // PS this can be a couple or a family, depending on what interests you!